This Personal Electric Manicure and Pedicure Kit has an ergonomic design that handles easily to help you achieve professional salon-quality manicures and pedicures at home.
It comes with 6 professional attachments for smoothing corns, calluses and hard skin, removing excess cuticles, and filing, shaping and buffing nails. Especially suitable for Acrylics nail shaping. Comes equipped with three coarse sanding heads and three fine sanding heads.
Portable and lightweight, having salon nails is great, but it can be a real issue when you're on the go. The Personal Electric Manicure and Pedicure Kit allows you to always have salon nails, even while travelling
Get This Today At Over 50% OFF the Regular Price with FREE Shipping. Limited Quantity. Act Fast. Our Deals Go Quickly!
Easy to carry around! This is a product every woman should own! Never worry about your nails again. Keep them glowing everyday in just a few seconds!
1. Light-weight design for precise operation.
2. The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails.
3. For professional salons or home usage.
Color: same as pictures (pink)
Variable Speed Control: 3,000 ~ 20,000 rpm (great speed control)
Size: 6.2" INCHES 16cm (L) x 2.4cm (Diameter of handpiece)
Multi use: This tool can be used for carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
Package: Comes with 6 Bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding bands) and Power Cord.
Electric Pen-shape nail device:
Variable speed control: up to 20,000 RPM
Portable ; Can directly connected to electricity, easy to take with you while travelling
Light-weight design for precise operation!
Quiet and smooth
Can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
Size: 16cm (L) x 2.4cm (diameter of device)
- Unplug the tool from electric outlet before loading a bit.
- Press button to lock shaft, loosen the collet nut. Insert the bit, and tighten the collet securely.
- There is an OFF/ON switch. When the switch is on, the tool runs at a lower speed in the beginning, slide the switch to find the speed needed from 3,000 to 20,000rpm. Slide the switch towards OFF for complete stop.
- When finished, turn off the tool and unplug it.
Shipping: Free Shipping available at checkout.
- Do not use near or place in water. If motor falls into water, unplug immediately. Do not reach into water.
- Do not touch the bit after use. The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands.
- Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eye-wear or a dust mask
- Always unplug it after use
- When the machine is not in use, all tool must be stored in a dry location and keep away from children.
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory
- As with any electric tool designed for professionals, consult a professional before using this tool on natural nails. Improper use of this tool can cause serious damage.
- Do not use near children since device heats up when in use.
- Make sure that you have a nonheat surface to put it on when cooling.