Description - What You Get
Amber Glass Master - The Ultimate Level of Green
Plastic bottles are made for single use purpose only, cleaning agents gradually eat away at the plastic, this chemical reaction is not good for your health and really, really bad for the planet.
Take going green to the next level and swap out your "un-greenly" packaged store-bought chemical cleaning agents and make your own ones at home using all natural and environmentally friendly safe products.
Get creative, mix and make your own cleaners, spray plants like succulents or herbs, make a home linen spray for ironing, create a non-toxic bug spray and pet sprays for fleas or odour, use as a natural air freshener and atomiser for the house, use for a floor or carpet cleaner, spray dirty windows with a vinegar and water mixture, spray vegetables clean with a mix of water, vinegar and lemon juice to remove residues, or make some homemade skin and beauty recipes - it's perfect for spritzing face and hair.
Our Promise to You
- UV Protection - protects against degradation from ultraviolet light and keeps your essential oils safe
- Air Tight and Leak Proof Bottles
- Glass is not affected by strong oils like citrus. BPA and Lead Free
- Nozzle has two settings, adjustable to a mist and a stream spray
- Heavy-Duty amber glass that is very sturdy and easily withstands normal wear and tear
- Great Design - fits in your hand but is large enough that you will not have to constantly refill
- Sturdy with a reliable squeeze trigger sprayer
- Includes Cap and Spray Attachments
- Save Money, help the environment, and reduce plastic chemicals in your house with a clean chemical free reusable mister for all your liquid sprays
- It's big enough you don't have to refill all the time
- Unlimited amount of uses, glass will not deteriorate or corrode
Get creative :)
NOW with a FREE E-BOOK
Learn How to make your own Environmentally Friendly, Chemical Free Cleaning Products and Save Money
You Get: 2 Opaque 500ml/16oz sturdy glass bottles with cap and spray attachments
Woke and Part of the Forward Movement